Eric Brombaugh designed this ADC board for RF signals:
This is an ADC designed for use in digitizing RF signals with up to 40MHz bandwidth and 80dB SNR. The form-factor is compatible with a dual-connector Digilent Pmod so that it can be used with commonly available FPGA development boards to build a variety Software-Defined radio functions.
- ADC14C105 14-bit 105MSPS RXADC.
- Onboard 3.3V Regulator (5V input)
- Filtered Analog 3.3V Supply
- Onboard 80MHz clock oscillator
- Digilent-compatible 2-connector Pmod interface
- 50-ohm SMA input – 2.5Vpp ~= 0dBfs
emeb has shared the board on OSH Park: