From Andrew Back:
This year’s Open Source Hardware Camp will be hosted at The Blue Room in the historic county town of Lincoln, over the weekend of Sat 30th June & Sun 1st July. Lincoln is home to, amongst others, noted engine builders Ruston & Hornsby — now Siemens, via GEC and English Electric — and is well served by rail, reachable from Leeds and London within 2-2.5 hours, and 4-5 hours from Edinburgh and Southampton.
The call for talks and workshops has now gone out, there is no theme and topics may include, for example:
- Open source hardware projects
- Open development practices and principles
- Novel/interesting/fun projects built using open source hardware
- Tools (hardware and software)
- Skills and techniques, e.g. PCB fab, DIY SMT assembly
- Relevant technologies, e.g. SPI/I2C bus programming
- …something else relevant to the community
If you would like to give a talk on the Saturday and/or run a workshop on the Sunday, please submit details via the online form.