Need 100 square inches or more?
Our 2 Layer Medium Run service is $1 per square inch and ships in 15 calendar days or fewer:
$1 per square inch, 100 square inch minimum. You can have as many different designs as you want, as long as each design is ordered in a multiple of 10 boards.
For example, if you had two different 5 square inch designs, you could order 10 of each for a total cost of $100.
100 inches is just the minimum order. You can order as much as you’d like beyond that.
Fabrication time can vary for medium run orders, but boards will ship in 15 calendar days or fewer.
You can get a quote, approve a design, and pay for an order at OSH Park.
2 Layer PCB Specs
- 6 mil (0.1524mm) minimum trace width
- 6 mil (0.1524mm) minimum trace spacing
- 10 mil (0.2540mm) minimum drill
- 5 mil (0.127mm) annular ring
- PCB thickness of 1.6mm (.063”)
- 1oz copper on both sides (1.4mil, 35um)
- ENIG (gold) finish for superior soldering and environmental resistance.
- Solder resist and silkscreen on both sides.
- Minimum 15 mil (0.3810mm) keepout distance from traces to the board edge.
- PCB substrate is FR4 (170 Tg).
- PCB substrate is compatible with a lead-free process.
- The boards themselves are also lead free and RoHS compliant.
- PCB Substrate dielectric constant of 4.6 at 1MHz.
- Minimum 4 mil soldermask web.
- Maximum soldermask expansion, retraction, or shift is 3mil.
- Minimum 100 mil (2.54mm) width on internal cutouts. See our Slots page for further information.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Castellations are allowed, but not officially supported.
- Non-plated slots smaller than 100 mil (2.54mm) are not officially supported.
- Plated slots and smaller slots are possible, but not officially supported. See our Slots page for more.