From MakersBox on Tindie:
Learn to solder, and learn a little bit about electronics as well
Soldering can seem a bit daunting,
but it is easier than it looks and it is a skill that opens a world of DIY projects to you. This project is the perfect way to not only learn how to solder, but to show off your new found skill to your friends and family.
Unlike other simple soldering project, this one will also teach you about circuits, and how they work. And it has a switch to save the battery. More power to you!
What you get:
- A perfect purple PCB made in the USA by OSH Park.
- An RGB LED that will open the all the mysteries of color mixing to you.
- A resistor, which in addition to being the easiest component to learn how to solder, will also save your battery life.
- A switch, which far more than the resistor, will save your battery and allow you to sleep at night not wondering how long that color changing LED will continue to light up the room.
- A battery holder for the CR2032, the best and most cost effective lithium coin cell on the planet*.