The Embedded Linux Conference was last week in San Diego, and John Hawley and David Anders of Intel Open Source Technology Center displayed new MinnowBoard Lures (e.g. daughterboards) during the Technical Showcase:
- Rated ~6A, 110VAC / ~4A, 30VDC per channel
- Screw in block terminals
- Normally closed and normally open connections available
- GPIOs protected using optocouplers.
- Experimental header to connect HC-06 type Bluetooth modules.
- Licensed: CC BY-SA 3.0 US
The design files are hosted on GitHub:
The board is shared on OSH Park: