Hackster is running the “the Blinkiest Badge Challenge on Earth” and you still have until February 28th to submit your badge design!
#BadgeLife is the new electronic graffiti. This form of art is in a league of its own, first popularized by DEFCON hackers, now boasts serious technical sophistication, a wicked artistic flair, peppered with political, cryptography, social, cultural and comical narratives, flashing LEDs and screens with add-ons galore.
You are invited to join our first, and certainly not last, BadgeLove challenge, sponsored by OSH Park, Autodesk EAGLE & Fusion 360, and Hackster.
Share your unique design with 700,000+ Hacksters and we will reward badge fanatics for their beautiful, weird, cool contributions.
Ready to Badge It?
- Share any badge, new or old with full instructions
- Provide design documentation. For example, PCB layout (native or Gerber plots), artwork, bill-of-materials, schematics, source code/firmware, and anything else you’d like to share!
- Written explanation describing your badge’s capabilities
- Optional video explaining what the badge does
- Want to score extra points? Celebrate our partner Autodesk and build with Autodesk EAGLE files and Fusion 360 CAD (check out the Autodesk prize)
- Don’t want to share your complete Gerbers? Need to protect your invention? We totally understand. Share only what you feel comfortable with
- Got add-ons? Let’s see them!
- Selling your badges? Share your links, we want to buy some!
- Need fab help? It’s all about the one and only OSH Park!
- Using Altium, KiCad, other? You’re good!