The 2020 Open Hardware Summit will be held Friday, March 13th 2020 at Tishman Auditorium at NYU School of Law, New York located at 63 5th Ave, New York, NY 10003.
The Open Hardware Summit is the annual conference of the 501c3 Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA). We aim to foster technological knowledge and encourage research that is accessible, collaborative and respects user freedom. OSHWA is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity and donations and sponsorships to OSHWA and the Summit are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Types of ticket:
- Early Bird Backer – Help others get to the Summit. This ticket price funds the Ada Lovelace travel grants.The early bird ticket will be available only for first few weeks of the tickets launch.
- Early Bird Standard – This will give you access to the Open Hardware Summit event. The early bird ticket will be available only for first few weeks of the tickets launch.
- Backer- Help others get to the Summit. This ticket price funds the Ada Lovelace travel grants.
- Standard – The standard ticket gives you access to the Open Hardware Summit event.
- Hardship – Are you a student, starving artists or just low on funds? We still want you to be able to attend the Summit. This ticket is for those who cannot afford standard admission.
- Standard + OSHWA membership! – This will give you access to the Open Hardware Summit event on 13th March along with a year long subscription of OSHWA (Open Source Hardware Association) membership.
Follow updates about the Open Hardware Summit on Twitter: