Hackaday Remoticon happens November 6-8 worldwide!
The weekend will be packed with virtual activities, and most of them are hands-on workshops that you can participate in from the comfort of your home, lab, garage, basement, lair, or other socially distanced location of your choosing.
The news today is that everyone should register for Remoticon right now, and that we’re opening up registration for about half of the total workshops. More details on the remaining workshops, demos, and some special events will be available in a future article.
Here are some of the workshops:
- Basics of RF Emissions Debugging
- Crowd-Controlled Robots
- The Hackers Guide to Hardware Debugging
- How to 3D Print onto Fabric
- Introduction to Firmware Reverse Engineering
- Introduction to Modular Synthesis using VCV Rack
- KiCad to Blender > Photorealistic PCB renders
- Learn How to Hack a Car
- Live Breaking into Encrypted 3D Printer Firmware
- MachineChat – JEDI One – A Universal Sensor Hub
- PCB Reverse Engineering
- Prototyping to the Max
- Soldering, Nothing To Be Afraid Of!
- Tiny ML
- Zero to ASIC in Two Hours