OSHWA has announced the first certified open source hardware from El Salvador:
Hackerspace San Salvador ATSAMR21 Breakout
The breakout board uses the module ATSAMR21G18A-MR210UA. This module combines the ATSAMR21G18, a 4Mb Flash memory AT45DB041E and a crypto-authentication chip ATECC508A.
This breakout board also includes a power-path/LiPo charge management unit MCP73871 and a very low dropout 3.3V regulator LD3985M33R.
- 32 bits ARM Cortex M0+ microcontroller
- 2.4GHz low-power transceiver for IEEE 802.15.4 + ZigBee
- 256KB Flash
- Maximum operating frecuency of 48MHz
- Integrated temperature sensor
- 4Mb external Flash memory
- Cryto chip with: Secure key storage, high-speed public-key algorithms, elliptic curves support (NIST P256), SHA-256, unique serial number, high-quality RNG.
- Pre-set MAC address
Design files for this board are available on GitHub.