OSHWA has announced the first certified open source hardware from El Salvador:
- 32 bits ARM Cortex M0+ microcontroller
- 2.4GHz low-power transceiver for IEEE 802.15.4 + ZigBee
- 256KB Flash
- Maximum operating frecuency of 48MHz
- Integrated temperature sensor
- 4Mb external Flash memory
- Cryto chip with: Secure key storage, high-speed public-key algorithms, elliptic curves support (NIST P256), SHA-256, unique serial number, high-quality RNG.
- Pre-set MAC address
Design files for this board are available on GitHub.